Summer may be winding down, but that doesn't mean we are slowing down here at Vector. We made the Inc. 5000 list for the fourth year in a row, expanded our team, were visited by our kids and pets, won several awards, and went running! Check out some of our highlights from August!
- New additions to the team:
- Meet Project Manager Kerri Connolly - A true New Yorker. She loves to spend time with her family, enjoying all that New York Boroughs have to offer.
- Meet Designer Kate Lechleiter - she loves exploring NYC in her spare time and is a firm believer that tacos are always a good idea.
- Meet our Senior Associate Director of Pup-licity Oaklee - he likes edamame, paw time, sleeping under Lauren's desk, and having his hair blow in the wind.
- Vector Media Group has been ranked #1,768 on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies! 2016 marks our fourth year in a row on this list, and such an honor would not be possible without our incredible clients, who inspire us to create great projects. Thank you!
- Some very special members of the Vector family came to visit us in the office. Stu brought his son Cooper, Maggie brought her labradoodle (and our Northeastern Regional Vice President of Bark-eting) Bosco, and Lauren brought her mini schnauzer (and our Senior Associate Director of Pup-licity) Oaklee. We are always so happy when our kids and pets come to visit!
- We are proud to announce that we won 7 Interactive Media Awards (IMA) this year! The IMAs recognize the highest standards of excellence in website design and development and honor individuals and organizations for their outstanding achievement. Check out our winning projects for VacationStyle, EL Education, Vitamin Angels, and Lure Social!
- Members of our running club participated in Prospect Park Track Club's Summer Speed Series, running 7 races over the course of the summer in Brooklyn's Prospect Park. Go team, go!
- Vector Co-Founder Matt Weinberg will be speaking about ExpressionEngine and marketing automation at this year’s official ExpressionEngine conference on October 3 in Detroit, Michigan. Reserve your spot now and come say hello!
- Vector Co-Founder Lee Goldberg was featured in a press release for Acquisio Social, a social media product that we use to create, test, and manage Facebook and Instagram campaigns. Check out what he had to say about how we are incorporating Acquisio.
- Vector Partner of Design and Branding, Nick Spriggs, was featured on the Busy Creator podcast! Tune in to hear him talk about design, agency life, best practices for communicating clearly, and tips and tricks for a healthy and productive work life.
- Every month, we hold a fun “10 Things” presentation and celebration, wherein a few different employees present 10 things about themselves in any way that they choose. This month was Nico Hammill, James Khubiar, and Beau Scaduto. We learned about the non-profit Jillian E. Daly Foundation that was started by Beau's family, Nico's background as a theater kid, and James' music blog that kickstarted his SEO interest.
We hope to see you at the ExpressionEngine conference in October!