Happy New Year!
After a long holiday break, the team here at Vector is back in the office. While we all enjoyed spending the holidays with our families and loved ones, we're excited about what's ahead in 2016. But before we jump into the new year, let's review some of the amazing highlights from the end of 2015.
Here's what you may have missed in December:
- Nick Spriggs, our Partner of Design and Branding, got married! Congratulations Nick! The whole team is very excited.
- Ben Smith was promoted to the position of Director of Technology. He'll continue to work with our amazing clients and internal teams to solve hard problems. He's got big plans for 2016, and we're very excited to have Ben in this new role.
- Maggie Sheehy -- Office Manager, Bookkeeper, and HR Manager extraordinaire -- joined our team full time. We’re so glad to have you with us, Maggie!
- Co-Founder/President of Marketing & Strategy, Lee Goldberg spoke at the annual winter Search Insider Summit in Park City. You can watch him discuss "Moving Programmatic Media Buys Into The Hands Of Search Marketers," here. You can read more about Programmatic Advertising at the 2015 Search Insider Summit on our blog.
- Sam Hernandez spoke about improving developer communication at the Peers Conference. Watch the video.
- The whole company celebrated the end of an outstanding year at our annual holiday party. Find photos from the eventful evening and our surprise celebrity guest on our blog.
There is so much more to come in 2016 - so stay tuned!
Want to grow your business in 2016? Learn how we can help.