At Vector, we love creating custom solutions for our clients across multiple industries. Check out our latest releases, expertise and service highlights, and get to know a little more about our team!
Did you know we work with restaurant POS systems? Learn how we can help you integrate your POS with other systems to build customer loyalty, manage finances, improve internal employee communication, and drive sales.
- Find out how integrating SSO to your current Content Management System (CMS) allows you to authorize and manage users across applications and services.
- Since the launch of ExpressionEngine 4, we've been working hard to upgrade our add-ons. Channel Images and Store are currently in beta testing and will be released soon! CartThrob will be next on our list, with our most popular DevDemon add-ons following right behind. Keep an eye on our Twitter page for up-to-date release alerts!
We've joined our friends at Focus Lab to raise money for post-hurricane relief efforts in Puerto Rico. We will be donating matching funds from pre-order sales of Focus Lab’s Fuerte t-shirt, a shirt designed to honor the strength, love, and resilience of the Puerto Rican people. The last possible day to purchase this shirt is Wednesday, March 7th, 2018. All profits from this campaign will be donated to UNIDOS, a program by The Hispanic Federation.
- Designer/Web Builder Trent Walton spoke with Vector co-founders Matt Weinberg and Lee Goldberg about the value of tag managers as marketing tools. Check out what Matt and Lee had to say!
We welcomed two new members to the team!
- Meet Developer Jaskar Singh - he enjoys tracking his macronutrients (recording/monitoring his caloric intake) and going snowboarding. He has also been known to play the violin!
- Meet Assistant Paw-ject Manager Aspen - she enjoys meeting new people, running around the office and midday naps under Matt Brown's desk.