At Vector, we consider ourselves lucky to have created strong ongoing partnerships with incredible clients. Check out some of our latest highlights!
Our client &pizza continued their tradition of hosting wedding ceremonies at their shops on Pi Day. On March 14, our very own Matt Weinberg and his wife Jen renewed their vows (10 years of marriage and 2 children later!) surrounded by friends and family. Read more about this unique celebration and see more pictures on our blog post. Thanks to our friends at &pizza for creating such a special day!
- Speaking of ongoing clients, check out some awesome updated stats from our recent PPC efforts with Adelphi University, such as a 320% increase in overall conversions from website visitors. Wow!
- Last month, we joined our friends at Focus Lab to raise money for post-hurricane relief efforts in Puerto Rico through sales of their Fuerte t-shirt. With 217 shirts sold, this fundraiser ended up raising around $25,000 for UNIDOS. A huge thank you to everyone who helped us reach this goal - we are truly stronger together!
- Vector SEO Specialist Faith Zaki ran this year's office Oscars pool and, after a fierce debate about animated shorts, HR Manager Maggie Sheehy and Content Editor Dana Moore (yours truly) tied for the winning ballots! With delicious Doughnut Plant doughnuts as the winning prize, victory has never tasted so sweet. Thanks, Faith!
We welcomed two new members to the team!
- Meet Web Services Manager Jeremy Gimbel - he lives in Philadelphia and enjoys cooking, baking, thrift shopping and traveling. He’s also a self-proclaimed web nerd who spends probably a bit too much of his own time expanding his development skills (is there really such a thing as too much?).
- Meet Project Manager Ray Blake - he grew up in Richmond, VA and enjoys baking pies from scratch, knitting his own socks, and running half and full marathons. He also played violin in orchestra and competed in VA show choir competitions, making him the perfect addition to your next karaoke event!