As another election season draws to a close, we are always looking for ways to bring people together here at Vector! Check out some of our knowledge that we shared, our recent collaborative projects we completed, and how we worked together as a team!
- We helped sponsor and presented on How to Implement Marketing Automation Using ExpressionEngine at the official ExpressionEngine conference. From how to initiate Marketing Automation to successful follow up steps, a video of the presentation is available there along with the other helpful conference presentations.
- We divided into three teams to do the problem solving game Escape the Room! Congratulations to everyone on “The Dig” team (Khaliq, Kerri, Maggie, Matt, Nico, David, and Abed) on successfully escaping their room! Thanks for organizing such a fun night, Maggie!
We welcomed two new people to the team: - Meet Digital Project Manager Catie Herrin - she loves live music and has been on multiple volunteer trips to Africa. She once got stuck in the Serengeti after dark with one of the princesses of England!
- Meet SEO Specialist Nick Fierro - he has been making music for 12 years using various types of production software and hardware. He loves pizza, coffee and bubble tea and he is in the process of building his own modular synthesizer!
- Every month, we hold a fun “10 Things” presentation and celebration, wherein a few different employees present 10 things about themselves in any way that they choose. This month was Nathan Burge, Brandon Jones, Andrew Kaslick, Nick Spriggs, and Ilona Kopelman.
- We learned that Nathan is a talented photographer and musician, Brandon married his high school sweetheart and loves dogs, Andrew is also a great photographer and LOVES Lenny’s sandwiches, Nick is a proud Australian who encourages everyone to try new things, and Ilona was born in Ukraine and Russian was her first language!
As we look forward to Thanksgiving, we are extremely thankful for the many people that make Vector such a great place to work. What are you thankful for?