March signaled the start of Spring as well as the start of some exciting new things here at Vector. Check out what we were up to last month!
- QA Engineer Abed Islam started full-time. Welcome Abed! During his first month he started what has been dubbed “The Great Slack Salad War of 2016”. Abed’s simple inquiry about the best place to order a salad for lunch sparked a heated, company-wide debate. Check out some screenshots from the salad war below:
- Co-Founder Matt Weinberg moderated a Webinar called “Searching for Answers- Helping Digital Publishers Find the Right Monetization Model”. Matt was joined by the CEO and Co-Founder of Parse.ly Sachin Kamdar and Senior Director of Marketing and Business Development of Swiftype Ben Lack. Read more about it and watch the full webinar here.
- Vector hosted the second NYC Podcast Meetup. We are proud to have hosted another successful meetup with some great NYC Podcasters! The event was a wonderful evening filled with meet & greets, podcast news, and refreshments.
- Alongside a delicious catered lunch from Oxido, we finished up a two-part series of lunch labs where we asked the whole staff to think about our brand, aspirations, and goals for the future of our company.
- We’ve been working with the fantastic Leslie Doherty on a bunch of front-end projects over the past few months. In March we were happy to welcome her to the Vector office for a visit from her home in Seattle.