The merry, merry, month of May brought us some beautiful “flowers” here at Vector. Here are some handpicked moments just for you:
- Vector Co-Founder Matt Weinberg spoke with Inc. Magazine about our humble beginnings and the secrets to our success. Check out what he had to say about staying honest, treating your team well, and always adding value. This is why we love what we do!
- We take birthdays very seriously here at Vector. Here’s Matt feeling like a grown up as he celebrated another year around the sun - thanks for the balloons, Nick and Maggie!
- We welcomed three new people to our team:
- Software Developer Ian Johnson - he doesn’t like the beach because he gets sunburned very easily, so we are keeping him inside where it’s cool!
- SEM/PPC Specialist Beau Scaduto - when he’s not at his computer, you can find him getting down on the dance floor to the Cupid Shuffle. Do your thing, Beau!
- Business Development Executive David Watson - quite the world traveler, he once travelled to 7 countries in 14 days!
- We’re going to need a bigger boat! With a larger team comes a need for more space. We are in the process of creating not one, but TWO more conference rooms.. Check out the progress below:
- Our clients Twelve South sent us a bunch of their beautiful Apple accessories to enjoy around the office. We now have a new May holiday here at Vector: Twelve South Day!
- Not one to shy away from helping others achieve success, Co-Founder Matt Weinberg offered his advice on data security and preparing for the future in this article at The Next Web.
We hope you had a great May, and may June be with you!