As we say goodbye to Summer, we are looking forward to some exciting projects coming up this Fall! Check out what we've been up to lately!
We were the platinum sponsors of the Craft CMS developer conference Dot All in Berlin! Vector Co-founder & President of Technology Matt Weinberg spoke about Scaling Craft Sites for Large Launches. Did you miss it? Be sure to follow Dot All on Twitter for updates on next year's conference!
- There are still tickets left for the ExpressionEngine conference EE CONF in Nashville, TN on October 24-26. Check out talks from Vector's own Julian Fann (Demystifying EE Services), Khaliq Gant (Fun with 3rd Party Services in EE), and Jeremy Gimbel (A Docker-based Development Environment Even I Can Understand)!
- We held another fun “10 Things” presentation and celebration, wherein a few different employees presented 10 things about themselves. This round was ML Howell, Alex Inoa, Isaac Gerber, and Ron Marc. We learned that ML loves Taiwanese food, Alex is afraid of birds, Isaac and his wife met on OkCupid, and Ron's favorite sitcom is Seinfeld!
Vector volunteers! We participated in a service opportunity with New York Cares to help Revitalize the Grounds at Riverside Park. Riverside Park Conservancy is a strong nonprofit partner with both the City and the community in conserving, improving and beatifying Riverside Park’s 330 acres. They depend on volunteers to help maintain this large native plant garden, and we were happy to give back!
We welcomed 3 new people to the team!
- Meet Vice President of Digital Marketing Isaac Gerber - he grew up in South Florida but has been in NYC for over 10 years now. He currently lives in Tribeca with his wife, Christine. He enjoys reading sci-fi and fantasy, video games, TV, and cooking.
- Meet Designer ML Howell - she earned her MA in Design at the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA) in Baltimore, one of the top design schools in the Country. She studied English Literature in Scotland and taught kids English in Taiwan!
- Meet PPC Specialist Ron Marc - originating mainly from Haiti, he recently moved to Brooklyn. He loves the outdoors, Oreos, and baked ziti!